Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home...home again!

Well, not yet.

But my marks are nothing to write home about. I did ok in Economics, horribly in DMOP. That's Decision Making and Optimisation for those out of the loop. So yeah, there are four exams next week. But somehow it doesn't matter too much now. I've now bowed out of the race for grades.
So onwards to home!

I insist on calling it Bombay, cuz that's the city I grew up and lived in, and it's always been Bombay to me. It's likely to rain, but seriously, I don't want anything else but to be back in Bombay! Chai at Juhu, sit at Sea view with a cold one, walk down Marine Drive, go to Mondys, maybe have a long session at the press club and various other things that I can't hope to accomplish in five days.

Yes, I'm very homesick now after what seems like an eternity at Hyderabad, and given the option I'd do the rest of course by "distance"...sit there and attend lecs and give exams remotely.

PS - Is there any power on Earth that can make Prashant Kale come back to ISB ?

No comments: